Advance Career, on behalf of our client, a leading organization is seeking to recruit an experienced Accountant within the Corporate Services Sector.
– Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
– Managing day to day transactions, completing Bank reconciliations.
– Preparation and Submission of VAT, VIES returns.
– Preparation of payment instructions and online payments.
– Co- ordination with the Company’s Auditors Managing company ledgers
– Handling accruals and pre-payments on invoices issued and received
– Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions;
– Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
– Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other
– Degree in Accounting.
– Diploma in LCCI Higher Accounting
– Minimum 2-3 years experience in a Corporate Service Provider or an Accounting firm will be preferred.
– Fluency in Greek and English (Written & Spoken) is a must.
– Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
– Communication and teamwork skills.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate