Advance Career, on behalf of our client, an organization that services the Investment firm sector, is seeking to recruit an Accountant.
– Working with management to ensure timely processing of invoices, payments, and expense reconciliations.
– Working with management to ensure smooth, efficient management of financial matters and supporting the CFO in
range of financial monitoring and administration tasks for both internal and external reporting.
– Assist in the preparation of monthly financial accounts for the Company and in relation to Group activities.
– Review and process invoices in respect of Client activity and communicate with them for the payment of
significant invoices where applicable.
– Performing accounting entries, booking invoices and bank entries, bank reconciliations, creditor and debtor
reconciliations, identifying, researching and analyzing open and /or unresolved balance sheet and profit & loss
items and clearing them.
– Monthly review of the General Leger and trial balance, accruals and prepayments reconciliation , Currency Gain & – Loss adjustments.
– Checking and reviewing Intercompany Transactions, ensuring no mismatches at month end which involves meticulously
and diligently checking cross charges and invoices.
– Generating appropriate reports to support the month- end close and business decisions.
– Performing different types of Variance Analysis when necessary.
– Reviewing and monitoring payment processor statements (PSPs)
– Consistently updating payment processors statements, monitoring of payment processors settlements, chasing
and liaising with payment processors with regards to inconsistencies and settlements.
– Communication with internal staff, clients, vendors, banks and other online payment institutions both verbally
and via email.
– Preparing VAT returns and submissions through Taxisnet.
– Preparing IR7 payroll related forms through Taxisnet.
– Assisting, with the payroll process of client companies and with the relevant reconciliations and payments.
– Assisting in the preparation of Internal and External reports and summaries
– Undertaking ad-hoc projects and duties as required.
– Supporting with Audit trail, Extracting Invoice copies and journals, variance analysis in order to see
differences between beginning and Year End Account balances etc.
– Helping with answering or collating Internal and external auditors queries where necessary.
– ACCA qualification or equivalent degree in Accounting.
– At least three years’ experience in a similar role.
– Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping.
– Accuracy and attention to detail.
– Excellent communication and organization skills.
– Ability to work well under stressful situations.
– Fluency in English and Greek.
– Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
– Experience working with an investment firm or related will be considered as an advantage.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.