Advance Career, on behalf of our client, an Accounting/Audit Services Provider, is seeking to recruit an Audit Supervisor.
– Responsible for the audit procedures of clients accounts
– Report to Audit Manager
– Closely involved in the management of key account relationships, the development of the practice area
and leading & providing professional development and guidance for a team.
– Preparation of Tax return
– Preparation of Financial Statements
– Communication with other team members and clients
– Complete ownership of engagements (including planning, risk assessment, preparation, communication of issues
to the client and engagement completion)
– Capable of running several external audit engagements and supervising staff members.
– University Degree in Accounting / Finance or similar
– At least 5 years of working experience in audit firm
– Tax Knowledge
– ACA/ACCA Qualified/Semi-qualified
– Fluency in English and Greek
– Previous experience in a similar position within an accounting/audit firm
– Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
– Strong attention to detail
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.