HotForex is an award winning forex and commodities broker providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients. Operating under the brand name “HotForex”, HF Markets Europe Ltd. is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and the Company holds a Cyprus Investment Firm license with number 183/12 and may freely provide cross-border services in other Member States and Countries.
Position: Back Office & Client Support Agent
Department: Back Office & Client Support
Reports To: Head of Back Office & Head of Client Support
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• Deals directly with clients through phone, email and/or live chat
• Obtains and evaluates all relevant information to handle client inquiries correctly
• Responds promptly to customer inquiries, handling and resolving them accordingly
• Records details of all inquiries, comments and complaints
• Communicates and coordinates with other departments to resolve issues
• Directs requests and unresolved issues to the designated person or department.
• Assists new clients with the account opening process
• Provides clients with the relevant information regarding the website, promotions and products
• Communicates precise and correct information at all times
• Informs clients via their account regarding any changes that concern them
• Is an ambassador for the company and provides a high level of service through the necessary channels
• Processes and monitors client deposits
• Investigates and processes client withdrawal requests
• Ensures compliance with the company’s AML policy by conducting thorough investigations
• Conducts security checks of clients via telephone, requests additional documentation and communicates with
banks and processors
• Checks KYC documents and activates accounts
• Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager
• Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment.
• University or College Degree
• Fluency in English is a must
• I.T. Proficient
• Able to work shifts across 24/5 rota
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Experience in a similar role would be considered an advantage
A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary and medical insurance, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
Applications must be made through our careers webpage: www.hfeu.com/careers
All applications will be treated as confidential.