HF Markets offers various accounts types, trading software and tools to facilitate individuals and institutional customers to trade Forex and CFD’s online. Operating under the brand name “HF Markets”, HF Markets Europe Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and the Company holds a Cyprus Investment Firm license with number 183/12 and may freely provide cross-border services in other Member States and Countries.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
– Ensure the correct functioning of all trading systems and platforms
– Execute client’s transactions as and when they are requested
– Assist clients with queries regarding trading and the instruments available for use by the client
– To offer training for dealers to carry out their duties effectively
– Monitor the flow of transactions of all HF Markets clients
– Maintain and develop relationships with key clients
– Monitor activity in world markets on a continuous basis
– Investigate client complaints and requests regarding trading
– Investigate irregular transactions of clients
– Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager
– Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
– University Degree in Economics/Finance/Mathematics/Statistics or similar
– Fluency in English
– No previous experience required – graduate applications are welcome
– Has strong analytical skills and can work under pressure
– Able to work in a fast paced environment
– Able to work shifts on a 24/5 basis
A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary
and medical insurance, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment
where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
Applications must be made to: [email protected]
All applications will be treated as confidential.