HF Markets is an award winning forex and commodities broker providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients. Operating under the brand name ‘HF Markets’, HF Markets (Europe) LTD is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and the Company holds a Cyprus Investment Firm license with number 183/12 and may freely provide cross-border services in other Member States and Countries.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
– Deal directly with clients through phone, email and live chat
– Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries correctly
– Respond promptly to customer inquiries, handling and resolving them accordingly
– Record details of all inquiries, comments and complaints
– Communicate and coordinate issues with other departments
– Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated person/department
– Assisting new clients with the account opening process
– Provide clients with relevant information regarding the website, promotions and products
– Communication precise and correct information at all times
– Inform clients via their account of any changes that concern them
– Be an ambassador for the company and provide high level service through the necessary channels
– University/College Degree
– Fluency in English any additional language will be considered an advantage
– I.T. Proficient
– Minimum 2 years experience in Customer Support or HORECA roles
– Excellent communication and organisational skills
– The successful candidate must be able to work shifts on a 24/5 rotation
A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary
and medical insurance, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment
where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
Applications must be made to: [email protected]
All applications will be treated as confidential.