Advance Career, on behalf of our client a Corporate Services organization, is looking to recruit a Compliance Assistant.
Assist the Compliance Officer in ensuring continuous compliance of the Company with applicable regulations
and laws, including the following:
– Managing, coordinating, and monitoring the day-to-day Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance Program of the
firm and create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them.
– Ensuring that the firm and its subsidiaries are fully compliant with the requirements of the regulatory authority
and act as point of contact between the regulatory authority, MOKAS and the firm.
– Reporting to the Head of Compliance and Board of Directors making recommendations for the department.
– Draft and revise company policies to reflect changes in the applicable laws and/or regulatory requirements.
– Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses.
– Educate and train employees on AML regulations.
– Address management/ employee concerns or questions on AML compliance.
– Performing the due diligence on new Clients, review and verification of received documentation and making
an analytical risk assessment for new Clients.
– Periodically evaluate existing Clients according to established policies and procedures.
– Periodical review of KYC records as to completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed
and that the files and risk assessments are current and up to date.
– Any other Ad-hoc activities not listed above, that may occur on an as and when basis.
– Degree in Law or Finance or equivalent
– Any professional qualifications will be considered an advantage
– Fluent English/Greek
– Any experience in a Compliance department and/or any experience in the Corporate/Fiduciary Sector will be
considered an advantage.
– Integrity and professional ethics
– Teamwork skills
– Attention to detail
– Able to work in a fast-paced environment
– Has the ability to multi task and work to strict deadlines
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate