Advance Career Ltd, on behalf of our client is seeking to employ a Compliance/Corporate Administrator.
– Handling the registration of companies: formation, corporate affairs
– Coordinating, and monitoring the day-to-day Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance process
– Responsible for ensuring that the firm and its subsidiaries are fully compliant with the requirements of
the regulatory authority and act as point of contact between the regulatory authority, MOKAS and the firm.
– Reporting to the Head of Compliance and Board of Directors making recommendations for the department
– Draft and revise company policies to reflect changes in the applicable laws and/or regulatory requirements
– Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
– Address management/ employee concerns or questions on AML compliance
– Performing the due diligence on new Clients, review and verification of received documentation and making
an analytical risk assessment for new Clients;
– Organizing and setting up procedures for the manner in which all correspondence of the department should
– Liaising with external lawyers and auditors
– Maintaining and keeping up to date all the Secretarial Files of the Cyprus based entities of the Group
– Ensuring that all the necessary changes needed to be made in the Registrar of Companies are made on time
and all Certificates are updated and kept in file
– Any other Ad-hoc activities not listed above, that may occur on an as and when basis.
– University Degree
– 4 years experience within trust, corporate service environment is essential.
– Fluency in English & Greek (Verbal & Written). Russian will be an advantage
– Computer literate
– Excellent organisational & communication skills
– Pleasant personality
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful person.