Advance Career on behalf of our client, a Corporate Services organisation, is seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator/Financial Administrator.
– Drafting and reviewing of legal documents such as Board and Shareholder Resolutions, Loan Agreements, Share
Sale and Purchase Agreements, Power of Attorneys, Subscription Agreements etc;
– Liaising with “companies secretaries” and monitor the distribution of documents (sent/received to/from clients);
– Drafting of documents and monitoring of the procedure for corporate changes with the Registrar of Companies,
i.e. change of Directors, Secretary, shareholders, registered office, and registration and deregistration of
– Updating of files and indexes for the documents sent and received;
– Liaising with accountants/auditors for assessing agreements for any tax or VAT implications;
– Liaising with external lawyers for resolving legal issues;
– Communication with clients either by telephone or e-mails;
– Liaising with the audit/banking/accounting departments;
– Liaising with government authorities;
– Liaising with the accountants and the auditors for the conclusion of the accounting records of the companies
and preparation/audit of their financial statements;
– Reviewing of agreements/contracts from a financial aspect and evaluating business feasibility and legal
– Overall supervision of a clientele portfolio for a financial matter relating to tax forms and financial
obligations of the clients’ companies, including bank-related tasks.
– Degree in Economics/Finance, or any related degree in the field of Business.
– Working experience in Corporate/Trust Company is not necessary but it will be considered an advantage;
– Finance/accounting knowledge and understanding will be considered an advantage;
– Ability to understand the contents of financial and legal/corporate material;
– Excellent verbal/written communication skills in the English language;
– Document Management skills;
– Exposure with international clients;
– Working experience with offshore companies such as BVI, Seychelles, Panama and Belize will be considered
– Basic knowledge of the Cyprus Tax Legislation.
– Computer literate.
– Able to multitask and willing to adapt to new methods applied by the Management.
– Pleasant personality, able to work in a team environment and be able to build strong relationships with her/his
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.