Advance Career, on behalf of our client, a Law Firm in Limassol, is looking to recruit a Corporate Administrator;
– Administration of the corporate Group structure, including incorporation, liquidation and ongoing corporate
matters for all entities in different jurisdictions
– Preparation of all application forms of the Cyprus Registrar of Companies
– Liaising with local and foreign banks for opening, operating and closing of bank accounts
– Managing day-to-day operations of the legal and corporate department
– Drafting corporate and other documents, such as minutes, resolutions, simple agreements, powers of attorney,
– Arranging for execution, certification and legalisation of documents
– Ensuring maintenance of corporate files and registers
– Previous experience of 3-5 years in a similar position
– Good knowledge and ability to understand contents of legal and corporate material
– Good knowledge of Cyprus Registrar of Companies forms and procedures
– Able to work in a team environment and be able to build strong relationships with colleagues.
– Computer Literate (Excel, MS Office applications)
– Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and under tight deadlines
– Excellent command of English, both spoken and written.
– Russian will be considered an advantage
– Working hours: 8am – 1pm & 3pm – 6pm
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.