Advance Career on behalf of our client, an FMCG Company located in Limassol, is seeking to recruit a Credit Controller.
– Ensure the successful implementation of the Company’s Credit Policy with the assistance of the Commercial
and Finance Department.
– Ensure ongoing payments from clients in accordance with Company’s policy and contract terms and agreed
credit policy with each client.
– Help to set up the credit control system and suggests points for improvement.
– Prepare the daily, weekly and monthly payments.
– Continuous communication with clients for the smooth operation of the payment system.
– Coordinate, monitor and control clients’ receipts in accordance with the control schedule.
– Keep track of the daily goals regarding cash and debtors.
– Monitor past due invoices by phone, email and letters within the agreed time limits.
– Prepare a vendor and a dealer control program and monitor the results of the audits.
– Coordinate the account opening for new clients and evaluates the request for credit for final approval
from the Financial Management.
– Receive and evaluate data for the creditworthiness of both new and existing clients.
– Propose to write off debts that cannot be recovered.
– Send monthly statements of accounts to clients.
– Undertake reconciliation of clients’ accounts and dispute resolution.
– Monitor and command a client breakout.
– Coordinate the entry of information for filing lawsuits for the Company’s clients through its Attorneys.
– Liaise with the company’s lawyers to prepare/send letters to clients who do not follow the company’s
– Responsible for overseeing a clearing of a dealer or seller leaving the Company.
– In the case of non-payment or late payments, he/she is responsible for stopping supplies and taking
measures to recover the debt.
– Continuous communication with the insurance company regarding credit insurance to meet the terms of the
– Anything else assigned to him/her by the Supervisor.
– Degree in Accounting, Economics or related field/LCCI Higher certificate/AAT.
– 2 years of previous experience is required.
– Computer literate (MS Office Word, Excel etc).
– Knowledge in SAP will be considered a major advantage.
– Fluency in English and Greek.
– Able to work in a team as well as individually.
– Sound decision making.
– Good attention to detail.
– Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.