Advance Career Ltd on behalf of our client, an Events Company, is seeking to recruit a Customer Service & Sales Support Officer.
– Reports to the Head of Sales.
– Provide support to sales representatives and respond to customer and prospect queries.
– Administer the events registration system.
– Vet all attendees and address actions required in order to lead to an approved status.
– Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
– Resolving any issues related to product or services by clarifying the customer’s needs; selecting and
explaining the best solution; expediting correction or adjustments if needed; following up to ensure resolution.
– Recommending potential products or services attendees and forwarding to the sales team when required.
– Answers phone calls from customers and dealing with enquiries.
– Preparing and circulating reports by collecting and analysing customer information.
– Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
– Manage large amounts of incoming calls & emails.
– Generating sales leads.
– Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
– Meet personal/team targets and client contact handling quotas.
– Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
– Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media.
– Act as a company gatekeeper.
– Alerting the team to potential sales opportunities.
– Passing leads to the sales team.
– Takes the lead with incoming registrations.
– Proven customer support experience.
– Knowledge of sales and customer service best practices.
– Track record of over-achieving quota.
– Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
– Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within the fintech and FX industry.
– Familiar with CRM systems and practices.
– Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
– Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
– High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
– Ability to travel in and out of the EU.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.