Advance Career on behalf of our client a Forex Company is seeking to employ a Data Engineer.
The Data Engineer will be working within their Data Integration Team, on projects involving real-time data streaming from databases/applications, designing and implementing the DWH and identifying the ETL processes
and mappings between the various systems composing our application ecosystem.
• Expertise in Database technologies, good knowledge of SQL and experience developing across both Relational
• Expertise in message queues such as RabbitMQ, MQTT and distributed streaming platforms such as Apache Kafka.
• Hands on experience in Data Warehouse (DWH) environment with data integration/ETL of large and complex data sets.
• Hands-on coding experience in Java and Python.
• Data modeling skills and schema design for DWH.
• Understanding of performance tuning and scaling.
• Familiarity with Business Intelligence (BI) and Visualization platforms such as Tableau.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (with industry experience).
• Proven experience in streaming ETL and distributed streaming using Apache Kafka/KSQL.
• 6+ years of building large scale data-processing systems with 4+ years in Big Data technologies such
as Hadoop and Spark.
• Knowledge of the ELK stack (Elastic, Logstash, Kibana) is desirable.
• Understanding of data analysis and machine learning models is desirable.
• Experience in the Financial Services industry is desirable.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.