Advance Career, on behalf of our clients, a well-established Forex Organisation, is looking to recruit a Dealer.
– Monitoring the foreign exchange trading portfolio in all currencies, ensuring the company is within
approved limits, policies, and procedures
– Providing key parties with daily trading statistics
– Keeping up to date with currency fluctuations through both fundamental and technical analysis
– Maintaining close relationships with Liquidity and Data Providers
– Maintaining close relationships with internal supporting departments such as IT, Marketing, Sales
– Providing excellent customer support by responding to inquiries, providing rates, and assisting with
technical matters as well as executing client trades(when/where needed)
– Maintaining deal recording and P & L on a daily basis.
– University Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Maths or other related field
– 1 + year of relevant working experience
– Excellent command of the English language
– Proficient with computer systems and Microsoft Office applications(e.g.Microsoft Excel)
– Very good numerical and analytical skills
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Genuine interest in the financial markets
– Ability to work in shifts, on a weekly basis, Monday to Friday(08: 00 – 16: 00, 16: 00 – 00: 00,
00: 00 – 08: 00).
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate