Advance Career on behalf of our client a Forex Company is seeking to employ a DevOps Engineer.
– Manage deployments of mission critical systems.
– Configure and deploy servers.
– Manage and deploy micro services.
– Administration and support of the production environments.
– Provide functional and technical specifications for new software systems and deployments.
– Provide suggestions and solutions for new technologies and products that can be used by the Company.
– Implement best practices and standard operating procedures to ensure secure and reliable service delivery.
– Excellent Linux server administration skills.
– Experience in managing node.js apps and nosql/mongodb dockers.
– Experience with cloud technologies AWS/Google Cloud.
– Previous experience with CI/DevOps tools platforms (i.e. istio, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins).
– Good Git skills (comfortable preparing release branches etc).
– Knowledge of securing critical services and patching vulnerabilities.
– Experience/knowledge of server monitoring tools.
– Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
– Experience with Elastic will be considered an advantage.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.