Advance Career Ltd on behalf of our client an Online Gaming Organisation is seeking to recruit an E-mail
– Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in
our email sends.
– Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads,
site page visits, etc.,) and database parameters.
– Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads
– Optimizing templates to ensure responsive behaviour for both mobile and desktop mail clients.
– Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
– Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
– Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation and web analytics.
– Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability
and sender reputation.
– Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology.
– Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
– Knowledge of HTML and CSS for e-mail template building.
– A good understanding of parameters and parameterization to build and develop e-mail templates.
– Knowledge of liquid language as used with Shopify is a plus but not a requirement.
– A good understanding of general logic to allow building segmentations
– Excellent command of the English language.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.