Advance Career on behalf of our client a Forex Company is seeking to employ a Front-End / UI Developer.
We are looking for a Front-End/ UI Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
– Develop new user-facing interfaces and applications
– Build reusable code and libraries
– Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
– Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
– Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
– Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
– Degree in Computer Science or related field.
– Experience with Angular 2+, preferably 6.
– Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and Material Design.
– Knowledge of a CSS preprocessor like Sass or LESS.
– Experience with Test Frameworks such us Jasmine, Mocha or Jest.
– Experience with version control systems (Git/SVN/Mercurial).
– Familiarity with queues would be considered an advantage.
– An eye for detail and a sense of visual coherence.
– Some experience in building REST APIs in node.js would be an advantage.
– Fluency in English Language.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.