HotForex is an award winning forex and commodities broker providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients. Operating under the brand name “HotForex”, HF Markets Europe Ltd. is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and the Company holds a Cyprus Investment Firm license with number 183/12 and may freely provide cross-border services in other Member States and Countries.
Position: Software Developer
Department: I.T. Services
Reports To: Software Developer Team Leader
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents web applications in Python/Java/.Net
• Database Design, indexing, writing queries
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs
• Develops clean and simple solutions
• Provides ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
• Supports and maintains existing codebase
• Remains flexible, calm, and multi-tasks when faced with urgent requests
• Provides technical support to clients relating to company web applications
• Communicates effectively and clearly
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential
• Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
• Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager
• BSc in Computer Science or relevant field.
• Understanding of Object Oriented Design
• Understanding of Database Design
• Understanding of Solid Principles and Design Patterns
• Knowledge of any Python/Java/.Net language
• Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and JQuery
• Some experience with the following Python Frameworks – Tornado, Flask, or Django
• Some experience with Unit Testing
• Some experience with CD/CI environment
• Some experience in using Angular or React is a plus
• Some experience in Ionic framework is a plus
• Some experience with SqlAlchemy, Entity Framework, or Hybernate ORM is a plus
• Able to work in a fast paced environment.
A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary and medical insurance from day one, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
Applications must be made through our careers webpage: www.hfeu.com/careers
All applications will be treated as confidential.