Advance Career Ltd on behalf of our client an Online Gaming Organization is seeking to recruit a Full Stack PHP Web Developer.
– Ensuring newly developed sites are fully responsive.
– Implementing, maintaining and optimizing Back-End functionality to support Front-End features.
– Implementing, maintaining and optimizing API for external and internal use.
– Implementing, maintaining and optimizing Admins for external and internal use.
– Researching new technologies to improve our current systems.
– Optimizing and maintaining current systems and sites.
– 2-7 years of working experience with PHP.
– Knowledge of security and data protection.
– Comfortable integrating back-end API’s with front-end frameworks via AJAX.
– Experience working with photoshop or any similar tool.
– Good knowledge of any relational SQL Database.
– A quick learner who is passionate about experience and takes initiative to self-teach when needed.
– Good communication in both written and spoken English frameworks like CodeIgniter and Laravel.
– CSS frameworks like Bootstrap 3 or 4.
– CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS.
– Dependency Management like Composer, NPM.
– Web server technologies like Apache, Nginx.
– Linux operating Systems like Debian and Ubuntu.
– AWS S3 for front-end resources.
– GIT versioning.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.