Advance Career, on behalf of our client, a well established Shipping Organisation located in Limassol, is looking to recruit a German speaking Accountant.
– Handling a portfolio of ship-owning and/or other special purpose companies
– Bookkeeping entries
– General month-end closing entries (accruals/prepayments/depreciation)
– Bank Reconciliations
– Inter-company Reconciliations
– Maintaining Fixed Asset Records
– Assisting in the finalization of month-end management accounts
– Assisting in the Year-end audit processes
– Ad hoc tasks as directed by Accounts Supervisor
– Degree in Accounting & Finance or other relevant field
– At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
– Fluency in German and English (written and verbal)
– High sense of responsibility and professionalism.
– Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills.
– Excellent computer skills (including exposure to computerized accounting packages)
– Previous experience in the Shipping Industry will be considered an advantage
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful person.