Advance Career Ltd on behalf of our client a Shipping Company, is seeking to recruit an IT Administrator / Business Analyst in Limassol.
– System Users’ Daily Support and monitoring – including VPN Access, Thin Clients, Printers.
– IT Procurement – Offers Acquirement, Comparison & Review for both Projects and Users’ Needs.
– Office IT Supplies Acquirement & Stock Management.
– IT Policy formulation & Enforcement.
– Virtual Machines Administration.
– Windows Server 2012 R2/ 2016 / 2019.
– Active Directory & Domain Administration.
– Windows & Applications Access Management.
– Exchange Server Administration.
– Microsoft SQL Server.
– SQL Scripting.
– Databases Connectivity & Interface Administration.
– Software Systems’ Licensing, Updates and Fixes.
– Backup Monitoring, Tapes & Jobs Configuration (for all software systems).
– Conference Organizer – Skype, Viju, Telephone.
– Business Analysis – Department Workflows’ Analysis and Documentation.
– Data Mapping & Analysis – Databases, Excel Files.
– Projects Requirements & Analysis – Coordinator on various IT related projects, including GDPR.
– Surveillance and Entrance Systems Control and Configuration.
– Hyper-V Administration (outsourced to external IT provider).
– Networking (outsourced to external IT provider).
– HP Hosts’ Management (outsourced to external provider).
– Hardware Installations – Servers, Routers etc (outsourced to external IT provider).
– Oracle Database Administration.
– Visual Basic for Applications (VBA Scripting) – Macro Scripting on Excel Files.
– Batch Scripting – Startup, Group Policy, Task Scheduler & Backup Job Batch Files.
– Degree in Computer Science.
– 3+ years of previous experience in a similar job role.
– Fluency in Greek and English.
– Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
– Ability to work close with the head of departments in order to provide customized solutions.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.