Advance Career Ltd on behalf of our client an Online Gaming Organisation is seeking to recruit a Junior Front-End Web Developer.
– Ensuring newly developed sites are fully responsive.
– Working with back-end developers to display data/content on the front-end.
– Researching new technologies to improve our current systems.
The Front-End Stack:
– Dependency Management like Composer.
– CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS.
– Web server technologies like Node.js, Apache, Nginx.
– Operating Systems like Debian and Ubuntu server.
– AWS S3 for front-end resources.
– IT background will be considered an advantage.
– Highly skilled, detail oriented HTML/HTML5 Web Developer
– Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
– Comfortable integrating back-end API’s with front-end frameworks via AJAX.
– Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
– Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
– Good instinct for choosing tools that are appropriate to solving the problem.
– A quick learner who is passionate about experience and takes initiative to self-teach when needed.
– Fluency in English language spoken and written.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.