Baker Tilly is seeking to hire an ambitious and highly motivated Manager/Senior Manager to join the expanding Corporate Recovery Department in Nicosia. The successful candidate will have direct reporting responsibilities to the Partner in charge, Mr. Neil Hughes.
The key aspects of this role include leading a growing team of restructuring professionals in complex receivership, liquidation, examinership and special consulting assignments. The role carries very significant opportunities to advance.
• Assist with ongoing and future restructuring cases including liquidations, receiverships, examinerships,
bankruptcies and general restructuring consulting work.
• Understand the business strategy to work effectively towards the firm’s strategic goals.
• Work in conjunction with our international team members on various assignments.
• Involved in recruitment, training, and development of individuals of all levels
• Take responsibility for planning, monitoring, progressing and resourcing ongoing cases.
• Relationship building both with external clients and internal departments including tax, company
secretarial and audit.
• Business development; identify new business opportunities.
• Review and approve client documents.
• Holder of ACA/ACCA qualification or equivalent.
• Bachelor and/or Master’s University degree.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a comparable role with previous working knowledge of
restructuring assignments (Receiverships, Personal Bankruptcies, Liquidations) and/or an
experienced banking professional.
• Appointments as an insolvency practitioner or holding a current insolvency practitioner’s
licence will be considered as a strong advantage.
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Very good administration and organisational skills.
• Be a resilient strong character, a self-starter and an adaptable team player.
Remuneration and benefits:
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates, according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send us your CV by email at [email protected] by 25 February 2019. Please make reference to the code HRD/2019/05.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.