Advance Career, on behalf of our client, an Online Gaming organisation, is looking to recruit a Native Brazilian Portuguese speaking Content Writer.
– Create topical copy that will resonate with customers on the company website, blog and social media platforms
whilst ensuring copy is engaging, compelling and on-brand, and catered for targeted audiences.
– Create SEO relevant content using keywords, META tags etc. Ensure all copy is SEO optimised to drive visibility
on search engines
– Write game descriptions and reviews targeting seasonal and experienced customers alike.
– Create content at request for various Marketing Comms. with a quick turnaround without compromising on quality.
– Lead blog activity, create new blogs around big winners, PR, general casino news, games etc.
– Create affiliate marketing content for affiliate channels, this could include reviews, news articles etc.
– Adhere to all gambling rules and regulations across all communication channels.
– Brazilian Portuguese Native speaker and Fluency in English
– Experience of working in a similar Copywriting role.
– Exceptional writing communication skills with proven ability to translate ideas and tactical concepts into –
enticing, engaging and action motivating language.
– Ability to turn verbal brand guidelines into consistent tone of voice.
– Ability to brief, manage and implement small to medium marketing projects.
– Capable of working in a fast, ever-changing environment.
– Strong research skills ( ability to get the most reliable information on the web)
– Self-motivator hard working individual who’s able to work with minimal guidance
– Strong planning and organizational skills, attention to details at all times.
– Ability to manage high volume workload to strict, tight deadlines with quick turnarounds
– A strong communicator well versed in collaborating to meet strict deadlines.
– ‘Out of the box’ creative thinker
– Previous experience in the gaming industry will be considered as an advantage.
– SEO writing will be considered as an advantage.
– Knowledge of HTML creation will be considered as an advantage.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.