Advance Career on behalf of our client a Forex Company is seeking to employ a Node.js Engineer (Backend – Microservices);
Be an active member of our backend microservices development team and participate in various internal projects.
– 3+ years development in node.js/express.
– Experience in developing microservices.
– Solid understanding of Docker.
– Background and experience in using NoSql databases. Knowledge of MongoDB is preferred.
– Thorough understanding of ES6.
– Able to write unit tests. Knowledge of Jest is preferred.
– Good understanding of message queues. Experience in RabbitMQ is advantageous.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.