Advance Career, on behalf of our clients, a Forex organisation in Limassol, is seeking to recruit a PHP Full-Stack Developer.
– Responsible for the gathering of requirements, designing and implementing new features and building reusable
and scalable code and libraries for future use.
– Maintaining and refactoring of existing and new websites and optimizing company websites for speed and
– Researching and integrating new web technologies and providing recommendations for emerging trends.
Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in developing websites using the below technologies:
– Full Stack (PHP) – Laravel
– Bootstrap / Foundation framework
– Sass / Less preprocessors
– MySQL databases.
– Experience working with Third Party API’s and data sources
– Experience designing for dynamic and template driven sites
– Experience with version control systems, Git.
– Experience with CMS, WordPress will be considered an advantage
– Experience within the FX industry will be considered as strong advantage
– Experience with data migration, transformation and automation will be considered as strong advantage
– Commercial experience webpack, npm and node.js ecosystem will be considered advantage
Your role will be required to have practical experience using above technologies to achieve – among others- the below:
– New Landing / Campaign / Competition Pages;
– Create new templates and front end functionality
– Create new modules and back end functionality
– Write clean, well designed, maintainable code
– Gather requirements and prepare documentation
– Further SEO Optimisations;
– Always act professionally despite highly pressurised environment.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.