Advance Career Ltd on behalf of our client, a Shipping Company, is seeking to recruit a P&I Coordinator in Limassol.
– Handling Crew P&I Claims in case of illness and accident which leads to unfitness for duty.
– Follow up condition, treatment and transportation of crew in the event of accident or illness.
– Open and monitor the progress of the P&I case claim.
– Authorize payments of sick wages and other vouchers.
– Liaise and communicate with internal/external stakeholders on matters relating to the P&I claim.
– Submit closed claim account to the responsible party.
– File the P&I claim with the P&I Club / Insurance or the responsible party.
– General day to day correspondence with vessels, customers and manning agents.
– Provide reports (KPIs).
– Bachelor degree in Business Administration / Business Management / Shipping or equivalent.
– Previous working experience in the same position.
– Excellent communication, interpersonal and controlling skills.
– Confidence when dealing with people, often in difficult circumstances.
– Excellent command of the English language.
– Knowledge MS Office (Excel).
– Experience gained as an operator in the crewing department is an advantage.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.