Advance Career on behalf of our client a leading CySec regulated Forex Company is seeking to employ a Polish speaking Retention Officer.
– Servicing a portfolio of clients in the FX marketplace by reporting trends and providing general market
information to clients.
– Act as a conduit between clients and the FX market.
– Assist clients with queries regarding trading and the instruments available for use by the client.
– Be aware of and be able to demonstrate ongoing in-depth knowledge of the financial markets, both
technically and fundamentally.
– Training new clients on companies platforms and trading tools.
– Building and maintaining client relationships by understanding the client’s needs and trading profile
and providing suitable support and guidance where required.
– Liaise with other departments, when required, to escalate and resolve issues and/or report faults.
– Achieving monthly targets.
– Providing understanding of technical and fundamental analysis to clients via scheduled 1 to 1 training
– Contacting clients to provide general market updates.
– Utilizing retention strategies to maximize client satisfaction.
– Cross selling company services to provide client improvement and increase LTV targets.
– Ensuring timely follow up of all contacts.
– Maintain high levels of client acquisition, retention and re-activation.
– University/College Degree
– Fluency in English and Polish
– Knowledge in Technical Analysis is required
– Computer literate
– Minimum 1 year experience in relevant field
– Excellent communication and organisational skills
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.