Advance Career Ltd on behalf of our client an Online Gaming Organisation is seeking to recruit a Project Coordinator.
Project Coordination Tasks:
– Liaise with external partners to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives of the project.
– Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with any requirements or issues that may arise.
– Make sure that partners’ needs are met as the project evolves.
– Monitor project progress and act as the point of contact to communicate project status to all participants.
– Compiling of weekly reports.
– Regular updating of internal registers for audits purposes.
– Assisting external partners with regulation queries.
– Assisting team members with department queries/deadlines
– Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
– Experience in project management, from conception to delivery.
– Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
– Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
– Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word.
– PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.