Advance Career Ltd on behalf of our client, a Service Provider Company, is seeking to recruit a Regulatory Department Officer in Limassol.
– Reviewing KYC and compliance paperwork for the onboarding of new clients.
– Good knowledge of registration of companies in different jurisdictions.
– Good knowledge of legal documents related to formation of the company.
– Have direct communication with clients.
– Managing relations and liaising with agents, external and internal advisers and consultants on various
– Conduct market research and analysis to identify and evaluate.
– Support ad-hoc projects as required.
– University graduate in Business Administration, Social Science, Engineering or related discipline.
– At least 2 years of working experience in Corporate /Finance.
– Highly motivated, ability to use own initiative, work under pressure, ability to multitask, prioritize and
– Strong administrative skills and planning skills.
– Very good knowledge of windows applications software: MS office, word, excel.
– Good command of English is a must.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.