iMinder Ltd is looking for researchers from all areas of Cyprus for external research (questionnaire completion).
This is a Pancyprian market survey based on a structured questionnaire that will be completed in hotels, cafes, restaurants, nightclubs and more. The structure of the questionnaire is based on the observation and recording of issues related to entertainment spots visited by researchers and consumer products at these points.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Have great appetite for work and be willing to contribute with their best efforts to the research.
• Bachelor of Science in Education with academic or practical experience in research or a degree in Business Administration or a Research degree will be considered as an additional qualification.
• Possession of a driving license for a car or motorcycle.
• Knowledge of PC use
• Monthly salary.
• Full education on principles and rules for conducting research and covering travel expenses.
Employment: Daily eight hours of employment.
Duration of research: 2 months
Certification: Upon completion of the survey, a seniority certificate is provided.
All CV’s will be treated as strictly confidential and should be sent to [email protected] under the heading “RESEARCHERS / HONORS (HOR19)”