Advance Career Ltd, on behalf of our client a B2B News and Events Organisation is seeking to recruit a Sales & Business Development.
– Own, hit and exceed annual/monthly sales targets within assigned territory and accounts. Responsible
for selling the company’s products on all fronts as guided by the Head of company in Cyprus.
– Deal focused individual who can independently build a large pipeline.
– Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
– Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
– Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
– Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
– Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
– Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and
other company functions.
– 2-5 years of experience in B2B and B2C sales and business development.
– Acquaintance with the financial industry. Solid understanding of Financial/trading industry fields and
ability to explain product/services benefits in detail.
– Hunter mentality and DNA.
– Experience in selling advertising in Internet, telephone and offline an advantage (face-to-face).
– English at mother tongue level.
– Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
of the organization, including C-level.
– Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
– Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
– Experience in Business Development and cold calling.
– Good Sales DNA and hunter mentality. Consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
– Experience in media as a publisher – a major advantage.
– Team player with high inter-personal abilities.
– Works well under pressure.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.