ICAP Group – with €86.5 million revenues and 1.050 employees – is the largest Business Services Group in South Eastern Europe with operations in Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia and Cyprus. ICAP Group offers a wide range of services and products which are grouped into the following 2 major Business Lines: Credit Risk & Information Solutions and Human Capital & Outsourcing Solutions.
ICAP Group is the exclusive partner of Dun & Bradstreet (D&B), the world’s leading source of commercial information for more than 300 million companies.
ICAP is the exclusive provider of D&B’s services in Greece, Bulgaria, Romania and Cyprus, supplying, amongst other things, information on companies for more than 200 countries. Likewise, D&B distributes to its customers worldwide quality information on Greek, Bulgarian, Romanian and Cypriot companies, supplied exclusively by ICAP.
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Director to join ICAP Group and help us achieve our ambitious growth targets! The position is based in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Reporting to the Deputy Group CEO in Athens, the Sales Director will be at the forefront of the company, to create and implement an effective sales strategy, targeting at rapid sales growth and building solid relationships with clients.
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by fostering a hands-on approach in sales and active key account
• Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base, to ensure it’s strong
presence in the market
• Build strong external relationships, to enhance and strengthen the company’s profile
• Lead objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of one Senior Sales Executive
• Identify market trends and be fully aware of new products-services and the competition
• Work closely and effectively with the teams of the Credit Risk Practice in the head offices in Athens
• Act as the company representative, propose, present and agree budgets and reporting with the HQs in Athens,
being accountable for implementation
• MBA or MSc degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other relevant discipline
• Proven experience record in sales, at managerial level, in the Business Services industry in Cyprus
• International experience will be considered a plus
• Fluency in English and full PC literacy
• Strong business acumen and achievement drive
• Self-motivated, trustworthy, career oriented, results driven
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Natural ability to spot opportunities for revenue generation
• Managerial and motivational skills
Apply to: http://www.jobs.net/j/JiUDmHyv?idpartenaire=24692