HF Markets is an award winning forex and commodities broker providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients. Operating under the brand name ‘HF Markets’, HF Markets (Europe) LTD is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and the Company holds a Cyprus Investment Firm license with number 183/12 and may freely provide cross-border services in other Member States and Countries.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
– Monitors the functioning of all trading instruments and platforms
– Monitors and adjust overall trading instruments settings and parameters
– Executes client’s transactions as and when they are requested
– Assists clients on their queries with respect to trading and the company’s trading products
– Monitors the flow of transactions of all clients and investigates irregular activity
– Monitors the company’s overall portfolio and report on risks related to trading
– Monitors activity in the financial markets on a continuous basis across a range of asset classes
– Creates analysis reports related to client’s trading activity
– Liaises with third parties, internally and externally, to ensure a smooth and reliable trading experience
– Offers training for dealers to carry out their duties effectively
– Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager
– Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
– University/College or other Degree in relevant field
– Minimum of 1-year experience in relevant field
– Advance CySEC certifications is a must.
– Fluency in English – an extra language would be considered as an advantage
– Has strong analytical skills and can work under pressure
– Able to work in a fast paced environment
– Must be able to work shifts (Monday – Friday)
A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary
and medical insurance from day one, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work
environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
Applications should be made to: [email protected]
All applications will be treated as confidential.