Due to our continued expansion and growth, we are offering a great career opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Senior Consultant in the Consulting Department in our Nicosia Office.
• Work on a wide variety of assignments including, primarily, Business Valuations, Business Plans,
Due Diligence and other related consulting engagements in a range of industries.
• Involved in the collection of data, conducting management interviews and other investigative and
• Conduct financial analysis and modeling and prepare valuation reports.
• Analyze general economic and industry conditions and trends.
• Report to the Director and provide assistance to junior staff.
• Holder of a Bachelor’s or a Master’s Degree in Finance/Risk Management or relevant field.
• CFA qualified professional with minimum 3 years of financial services experience, preferably in
an accounting firm.
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills in English.
• Problem solving and time management skills.
• Team player and passionate about self-development.
Remuneration and benefits:
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates, according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send us your CV by email at [email protected] by 18 February 2019. Please make reference to the code HRD/2019/03.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
For any additional information please visit our website www.bakertilly.com.cy or contact us at
[email protected] or 22458500.