Advance Career on behalf of our client, a Software Solutions Company, is seeking to recruit a Senior DevOps Engineer.
– Responsible for handling the automation of the day2day CI/CD procedures, as well as data management for
– You will drive the automation of multiple parts of infrastructure and deployment systems, improve and
speed-up processes to enable engineering and operations teams work smarter and faster with a high quality.
– You will design, develop, document, assess and improve automated processes for building, testing,
integrating and deploying large-scale applications, on Premise and on the Cloud.
– You will be an expert for the R&D CI/CD processes during the SDLC
– You will work closely with the QA Engineer on integrating testing automation as part of CI/CD processes.
– You will monitor and manage the infrastructure supporting the CI/CD pipelines.
– You may occasionally be asked to participate in coding activities.
– You will help promote DevOps culture within a diverse group of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
– Research for and identify suitable tooling for CI/CD, to best fit the requirements of the organization,
and in accordance with Industry best practices.
– You will design, implement, document and maintain the build, test automation, integration and deployment
pipelines for a diverse and polyglot set of products.
– You will resolve technical problems and facilitate escalations.
– You will be responsible for identifying and suggesting cost-effective system improvements to the CI/CD
pipelines, and on their monitoring and maintenance.
– You will lead the technical strategy and vision for Enterprise Dev Ops initiatives while working closely
with Operations, Product, and Software Engineering teams to develop and implement these DevOps solutions.
– You will provide technical expertise to demonstrate DevOps capabilities and best practices.
– You will analyze the software Deployment & Release requirements for projects and design the deployment
/release management strategy.
– You will monitor and assess, to identify gaps and bottlenecks in the deployment pipeline and recommend
solutions or suitable alternatives in support of a growing DevOps footprint.
– You will execute and deliver the end to end DevOps solution.
– B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field
– 3-5 years’ experience as DevOps engineer (System administration experience is a plus)
– Ability to handle DevOps design, scripting, automation and management tasks
– Experience in building large CI/CD pipelines (experience with Git & Jenkins is preferred, Teamcity,
Bamboo, CircleCI and others)
– 1+ years’ experience with Docker and Kubernetes (mandatory)
– Experience in public Cloud – AWS or Azure (mandatory)
– Experience with micro services architecture and concepts
– Experience with Monitoring and diagnostics (DataDog, Nagios, others)
– Experience with build tools like MS Build, Maven, Cake, as well as package managers such as NuGet, Npm,
Yarn and others
– Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools for automated environment configuration and provisioning,
both on-premises and on the Cloud (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, and others)
– Experience with OpenShift, Harness IO, Spinnaker, Octopus, Bitbucket, Gitlab Enterprise, SonarQube,
Confluence, Nexus, ELK Stack, New Relic or App Dynamics
– Scripting experience preferred including knowledge with Python, Ruby, JS, Bash and PowerShell Scripting
– Experience in Source Code Management Systems and designing branching strategy
– Familiarity with the Atlassian Suite including JIRA workflow automation and developing Atlassian Jira
plug-ins is a plus
– Working Knowledge of test automation and Agile methodologies
– Previous experience building tools to support and improve build and deploy processes in a Linux and
Microsoft .NET environment
– Enthusiasm to experience new technologies
– Good communication and analytical skills
– Ability to work in a cross-functional environment
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.