Join one of the most rapidly growing “Edutainment and Leisure Creators” in Europe.
Engino-Net Ltd, Toy Manufacturer of the patented and awarded Engino Toys (www.engino.com) is seeking to hire a Senior Education Curriculum Developer to join the Education Team at the R&D HQ office in Limassol, Cyprus.
The role requires a senior-level Senior Education Curriculum Developer who will be responsible for the research, development and implementation of new toys, educational products, experimental activities and curriculum, strongly based on edutainment approach. Daily he/she will provide didactic and modern pedagogical knowledge in order to support the operations of the Education Team and R&D Function. The role works closely with internal and external stakeholders (Marketing, Engineering, Software Development and 3D animation) on strategic projects and tasks. The ideal profile should be a team player, with problem solving mentality, strong communicator, with a passion for results and perfectionism in a fast pace environment.
– Degrees in Science or Engineering with MSc/PhD in Education or vice versa.
– At least 5 years of experience in education and learning curriculum development.
– Background in education technology, educational games and experimental learning.
– Exceptional level of creativity with innovative ideas, capable to be applied in edutainment.
– Excellent level of Science and/or Engineering fundamentals.
– Excellent command of English. Additional languages are considered as assets.
– Strong Project/task management skills with a results-oriented mentality.
– Conceptualize and develop strong ideas, insights and playful learning experiences.
– Develop the Learning specifications framework and transform it to Entertaining Experiences.
– Construct a comprehensive curriculum, designed on attractive physical and virtual tools.
– Contribute actively to the Learning Experience Strategies.
– Communicate in a systematic way with project internal and external stakeholders.
– Perform research activities and reports on relative fields and industries.
– Develop influential and technical presentations.
– Technical mentoring of junior team members.
– Support the internal document management system and operations.
– Monitoring Education Team activities in daily bases.
– Reporting to chain of command.
Salary depending on experience and qualifications.
– A dynamic, fast growing and creative environment
– Opportunity for personal development and professional growth
– 13rd Wage and Company Benefits
Please send your Curriculum Vitae at [email protected] with the Job Ref Number: RD.LE.ECD.001