ICAP Group – with €86.5 million revenues and 1.050 employees – is the largest Business Services Group in South Eastern Europe with operations in Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia and Cyprus. ICAP Group offers a wide range of services and products which are grouped into the following 2 major Business Lines: Credit Risk & Information Solutions and Human Capital & Outsourcing Solutions.
ICAP Group is the exclusive partner of Dun & Bradstreet (D&B), the world’s leading source of commercial information for more than 300 million companies.
ICAP is the exclusive provider of D&B’s services in Greece, Bulgaria, Romania and Cyprus, supplying, amongst other things, information on companies for more than 200 countries. Likewise, D&B distributes to its customers worldwide quality information on Greek, Bulgarian, Romanian and Cypriot companies, supplied exclusively by ICAP.
We are currently seeking a Senior Sales Executive to join ICAP Group and help us achieve our ambitious growth targets! The position is based in Nicosia, Cyprus.
The Senior Sales Executive, reporting to the Sales Director, will identify and develop opportunities and prospects to ensure the achievement of sales targets, contributing ultimately to the development of business in Cyprus.
• Develop, propose and implement his/her sales plans, promoting the products and services of ICAP´s Credit
• Evaluate clients´ critical needs and assist them in using the company´s Business Information platforms and
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities.
• Work closely and effectively with the teams of the Credit Risk Practice in the head offices in Athens.
• University degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other relevant discipline. Post
graduate degree will be considered a plus.
• 5 years experience in sales in the Business Services market is a must.
• Prior experience in management consulting roles for Financial Services Firms is a plus.
• Fluency in English and full PC literacy.
• Results driven approach and passion for sales.
• Commercial orientation and achievement drive.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Self-motivated and trustworthy.
• Agile and resilient.
Apply to: http://www.jobs.net/j/JrcdwZwo?idpartenaire=24692