HF Markets is an award-winning forex and commodities broker providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients. Operating under the brand name ‘HF Markets’, HF Markets (Europe) LTD is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and the Company holds a Cyprus Investment Firm license with number 183/12 and may freely provide cross-border services in the other Member States and Countries.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
– Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents web applications in Python/Java/.Net
– Database Design, normalization, de-normalization, indexing, writing complex queries
– Develops software solutions by studying information needs
– Develops clean and simple solutions
– Provides ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
– Supports and maintains existing codebase
– Remains flexible, calm, and multi-tasks when faced with urgent requests
– Provides technical support to clients relating to company web applications
– Communicates effectively and clearly
– Protects operations by keeping information confidential
– Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager
– Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
– BSc in Computer Science or relevant field.
– Very good understanding of Object-Oriented Design
– Very good understanding of Database Design
– Very good understanding of Solid Principles and Design Patterns
– Very good knowledge of any of Python/Java/.Net language
– Very good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and JQuery
– Experience in any of the following Python Frameworks – Tornado, Flask, or Django
– Experience with Unit Testing
– Experience with CD/CI environment
– Experience in using Angular or React is a plus
– Experience in the Ionic framework is a plus
– ORM experiences with SqlAlchemy, Entity Framework or Hibernate is a plus
– Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary
and medical insurance from day one, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work
an environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
Applications must be made to [email protected]
All applications will be treated as confidential