HF Markets is an award winning forex and commodities broker providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients. Operating under the brand name HF Markets is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and the Company holds a Cyprus Investment Firm license with number 183/12 and may freely provide cross-border services in other Member States and Countries.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
– Monitor the health of production and test systems
– Ability to respond promptly to production issues and alerts
– Provide emergency support, including after-hours on-call support
– Work with other devops/development engineers to:
– Provide initial assessment and possible workaround of production issues
– Troubleshoot and resolve production issues
– Work with infrastructure engineers to:
– Identify and resolve issues
– Discuss and plan integration tasks
– Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
– Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager
– BSc in Computer Science or relevant field
– 1 – 2 years’ experience with Python programming languages
– Experience with (AWS, Google Cloud).
– Familiarity with database concepts
– Experience establishing and employing Continuous Integration practices and tools such as
Jenkins or other CI tools
– Ability to quickly shift to a variety of development environments and manage multiple on-going
– Excitement for learning new domains and new skills
– Experience in FX, gaming or similar
– Fluency in English – extra language would be considered an advantage
– Able to work in a fast paced environment
– Experience in working with very senior and hands-on technical experts
A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary
and medical insurance, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment
where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
Applications must be made to: [email protected]
All applications will be treated as confidential.