Hyperion Systems Engineering Group is a globally operating, independent provider of consulting & advisory services, systems engineering solutions and professional implementation services to process manufacturers in the HYDROCARBONS & CHEMICALS and the POWER GENERATION industries, with its head office in Nicosia, Cyprus.
For our head office in Nicosia we are looking to recruit Software Developers to participate in our own Product Development of a new product which has received 2 Seals of Excellence from the Horizon 2020 SMEs Phase 2 Instrument program and funding from the Second Opportunity Program of RPF.
• Collaborate with our Technical Team in developing software solutions and support our quality assurance
• Solve client software issues and support the product software life-cycle.
• Follow coding standards and development processes.
• Perform unit and integration testing as part of development process.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Computer science or related degree.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in similar position
• Strong programming/software development skills: C#, VB.Net integration with MS office.
• Experience in other languages such as C++, Java is a plus.
• Proven experience with structured development environment.
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Experience with Web Services and client server architectures is a plus.
• Fluency in English language is a requirement. Additional languages will be considered an advantage.
Interested applicants shall send their CV & cover letter to [email protected] quoting reference 2191/HYSD
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Due to the large volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.