Advance Career on behalf of our client, a Forex Company, is seeking to recruit a Spanish Country Manager.
– Responsible for building business from part of LATAM /Latin American region.
– Manage local office (opening local office will be subject to reaching minimum business size and local regulatory
– Perform administrative and development functions to start up and manage business.
– Handle phone calls, e-mails, live customer chat while assisting the marketing department to adapt global
marketing strategies to local market (create new promotions, landing pages, products and features).
– Organize and manage local sales team once it will be created and administer local language Facebook, Twitter, –
other social media channels with the help of Marketing Department.
– Promote business in local language industry-specific forums and organize local language training, seminars, –
– Provide translation assistance for marketing department with regards to local language website, banners,
marketing materials and meet monthly business development targets as set forth by the management.
– Analyze marketing trends and track competitors, activities and provide valuable inputs for fine-tuning –
operational & marketing strategies of the Company.
– Native Spanish speaker.
– Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral, is necessary.
– Previous working experience in the Financial Services in a similar position, will be considered an advantage.
– Self-motivated and results-oriented.
– Outstanding negotiation & communication, strong & enthusiastic personality and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate new business.
– Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-moving environment.
– Develop operational plans.
– Implement Brand strategies.
– Deep understanding of their country’s local politics to enforce laws and regulations.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.