HF Markets is an award winning forex and commodities broker providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients. Operating under the brand name ‘HF Markets’, HF Markets (Europe) LTD is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and the Company holds a Cyprus Investment Firm license with number 183/12 and may freely provide cross-border services in other Member States and Countries.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
– Configures and Administers Linux systems
– Configures and Administers Windows Servers (2008/2012/2016), Active Directory, and related services
– Configures and Administers Nginx, DHCP, DNS, SMB, LDAP, HA Proxy and IPTables
– Configures and Administers XEN Hypervisors
– Configures and Administers the company’s MariaDB/MySQL/MongoDB/RabbitMq/Redis clusters
– Configures and Administers Open source Linux based Email systems (Zimbra, exim)
– Configures and Administers backup and recovery services
– Analyses the performance of the environment and provides recommendations for improvement
– Conducts research and development on infrastructure initiatives to keep in line with up to date
– Ensures the security of IT Services and Infrastructure
– Ensures the efficient functionality of all I.T. hardware equipment
– Manages the procurement of hardware and software from approved suppliers
– Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
– Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
– Five years Systems Administrator Experience with an emphasis on Linux related OS
– Experience in Physical & Virtual Server deployments
– Experience in maintaining database cluster environments
– Strong knowledge in managing Windows/Linux Server and Active Directory
– Knowledge of Bash and Powershell will be considered an advantage
– Understanding of Storage Area Networks (SAN)
– Able to work in a fast paced environment
– Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary
and medical insurance from day one, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work
environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
Applications should be made to: [email protected]
All applications will be treated as confidential.