Advance Career, on behalf of our client, a Forex organisation in Larnaca, is looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Executive.
– Source an appropriate pipeline to identify and engage both active and passive candidates through a blend
of recruitment methods including social media, headhunting, job boards, referrals and networking.
– Compose content including adverts and job descriptions for our careers websites and ensure internal applicants
are sought and considered.
– Liaise with third parties such as vacancy websites and recruitment agencies.
– Monitor the job market and prepare analysis and summaries of relevant job market movements.
– Ensure every candidate receives feedback on their application status in a timely manner.
– Undertake applicant screening as a first stage of the interview process to present a concise shortlist
with value added notes and organise interviews for line managers accordingly.
– Ensure candidates presented for roles meet the required competencies and share our core values.
– Review assessment and testing methods and develop them to ensure they are efficient and fit for purpose
– Coordinate the interview process, ensuring room bookings, equipment, assessment centres are arranged and
clearly communicated to all relevant parties.
– Coach and train managers as required to ensure they are capable and competent to assess candidates.
– Make job offers and ensure a smooth handover into the HR new starter process.
– Work with the Human Resources team to ensure a smooth-running induction process, including return of
new starter paperwork.
– Support the Human Resources team as required on any internal matters.
– Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager.
– Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment.
– University/College diploma in a relevant field
– 2 – 3 years’ experience in a HR/recruiting role
– Experience in a company with an international reach preferred
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
– Impeccable organisational skills with attention to detail
– Able to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.