Advance Career Ltd, on behalf of our client a Shipping company located in Limassol is seeking to employ a UI/UX Designer.
– Design the functionality of company’s software products and ensure a great user experience
– Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
– Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
– Design the UI of brand new systems and improve the existing ones, either for web-based (majority) or desktop
– Collaborate with product managers, software engineers and users of financial applications to translate
concepts into innovative wireframes and then to detailed designs
– Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
– Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
– BSc/MSc in Information Technology or any other relevant degree
– With 2-3 years of experience in UI and UX design.
– Understand the target audience, objectives, business and user needs while executing and delivering high quality,
– Build industry-leading solutions by staying up to date with design best practices and latest technologies.
– Hands-on experience creating wire-frames, prototypes, storyboards, and user flows, quickly.
– Possess the ability to employ practical and effective approaches to UX.
– Ability to create engaging visual concepts and illustrations.
– Ideate concepts and execute on new integrated experiences with team members.
– Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful person.