BLEND is a digital agency specialized on web design & web development in Nicosia, Cyprus.
We are obsessed with quality. Which is why we are delivering award winning websites for ultimate performance. Testament of our success and passion for excellence, can be found around the world, with clients located in Cyprus, Malta, UAE, Africa and even in the far East in Malaysia and New Zealand too; Including beloved companies and brands such as Wargaming, Stoli, Equfin, Badmington World Association, Four Seasons and many more.
As much as we are exceedingly committed to the excellence of our work, we are equally committed to the quality of the relationships we build. With our clients and internally too.
If you want to join a fast-growing dynamic digital agency underpinned by a fun culture, apply now.
Position Description: UI/UX Designer
We are looking for a talented UI / UX designer to join our creative team.
You will be working full-time at our headquarters in Nicosia, Cyprus. You should be passionate about your work and have experience in the digital design industry with a goal for a long-lasting career within a rapidly-expanding digital agency environment. You should be aware of the latest design trends and willing to learn and adapt to new technologies and new techniques. You will be working closely with our design and development team on a variety of digital projects for our local and global clients. You will also take part in creative brainstorming sessions, in-house projects, and assist the team with assets creation and production work.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 2+ years of professional work experience in digital design.
• An exceptional portfolio of professional design projects that includes working on websites and mobile
• Proven understanding of typography, layout, colour and grid structure.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Full working knowledge with the latest versions of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe XD.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Personal and time management skills.
• Additional skills such as animation or motion graphics are a plus.
• Basic understanding of HTML / CSS also a plus.
• Friendly, team-player, and hardworking attitude is a must.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions with a user-centred design approach.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Design User Experiences and User Interface Designs for websites and applications.
• Brainstorm as part of a team and mock-up design ideas.
• Communicate and successfully present design solutions to clients and team members.
• Work closely with the Development team to ensure pixel-perfect results.
All CV’s will be treated as strictly confidential and should be sent to [email protected]