Advance Career, on behalf of our client, a Software Solutions organization, is looking to recruit an UX/UI Designer.
– Responsible for the interface design of web and mobile products.
– Understand product specifications and user psychology.
– Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
– Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate
interaction and design ideas.
– Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success. Find creative ways to solve UX problems
(e.g. usability, findability).
– Conceptualize original web and mobile application design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness
to complex roadblocks.
– Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
– Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the
product direction, visuals and experience.
– Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
– Design and maintain the UI component library to achieve a highly consistent product experience and ease
– BSc / MSc in Computer Science or any other relevant field.
– Min. 3-5 years of experience as a UX Designer.
– Proven experience as a UX, UI & Web & Application Designer or similar role.
– Demonstrable experience across the spectrum of UX Design (research, wireframing, user testing, mock-ups, etc.)
– Demonstrable UX, UI and graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
– Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
– Comfortable with rapid prototyping and testing.
– Have a working knowledge in design ideas workshops (i.e., design thinking, design sprints, etc.)
– Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
– Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
– BSc in Design, BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Visual Arts or a related field.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Fluent in English.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to become a member of an established and successful multinational team. A generous remuneration package will be offered including a very attractive salary, a company covered health insurance and a provident fund.